Runes coming to UK!
Runes – open beta version – coming to UK on 1 August 2015!With great pleasure we would like to inform you that we have finished working on the runes!
We wanted very much to finish the work before BW's birthday so we decided to release it as an open beta.
This means that all the features we have planned will work but they still require some finishing touches and final balancing.
That is why we would like to ask you for comments on what you think about the system.
ATTENTION! You will RETAIN anything gained during the open beta!
Here you will find a short description of how runes work. More information can be found in the appropriate thread on the game forums. » Here!
Runes.Runes are small powerstones that you can find on the new expedition map. The higher the location, the higher the chance of finding a rune. The chance for a rune from the first location is 10% and it increases by 10% with each subsequent location - 20%, 30% etc. With location 11, you'll have 110% chance which means a guaranteed rune plus 10% for another. Each rune you find will always be level 1.
Elements, rune limit.Runes are divided by elements: fire, water, earth and soul. You can have any number of runes on you but you can only use a maximum of 3 runes of each element, i.e. 3 runes of fire, 3 runes of water, 3 runes of earth and 3 runes of soul.
TALISMANS.The true power of runes is in the talismans. These ancient, magical symbols are created using unique combinations of elements and provide their users with mystical powers.
Below you can find some example powers that the highest level Talismans can give you:
- every level of Beast’s Hide increases your HP by 30, every level of Beast’s Hide increases the HP of your allies by 5
- AGILITY increased by 60 % of STRENGTH, PERCEPTION increased by 60 % of INTELLIGENCE and KNOWLEDGE
- each level of Bloodfrenzy gives you 1% chance to counterstrike using both weapons every time you receive non-critical hit, maximum chance for counterstrike: 60% (you cannot counterstrike special attacks and counterstrikes, does not work when the character is incapacitated)
- each level of Silence of Blood gives you +4% chance to activate Horror in the first round of an ambush (max 50%), each level of Silence of Blood gives you +4% chance to activate an additional Horror in the second round of a siege or an expedition (max 50%)
The NINTH Birthday of BloodWars!As the ninth birthday of BW is starting on the 1st of August 2015, we've prepared the following attractions for you:
- 9 days of premium free of charge for every new character created on the existing BW realms from the 1st of August 2015 to the 9th of August 2015
- 1 August 2015 – Souvenir Shop
- 2 – 8 August 2015 – Cain's Holiday Vision deLuxe
- 9 August 2015 – Souvenir Shop
Charon is coming to the City!From the 1st of August 2015 to the 9th of August 2015 a new trader named Charon will be present in the City, offering premium service packets at lower, promotional prices.
- Remember to attend Charon's lottery!